Thursday, January 6, 2011

Its been a long time, shouldna left u...

Yeah, I got dope beats...


Happy 2011 all, shouldn't we be in flying cars by now? 


Anywhoo, this weeks installment is about the White City in Tel Aviv Israel. For those of you that do not know what I am referring to, feel free to click on the hot links (im so hi-tech). Some of you may know I am a huge Bauhaus fan, no not the 80's band, to me the Bauhaus represents design at its best.


The photos below are taken from my favorite website The Library of Congress Photo Archive feel free to brows, but beware u may get lost in there.


I apologize for such a gap between installments, but life gets hectic at times. So enjoy the pics and if you feel like sharing a comment, or another pic, feel free.


¡Feliz Año Nuevo!










12 comments:

  1. Jack Kempf17:41

    Wow Michael, you are so impressive with all your great knowledge and those hot links, forget about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Brown20:00

    Michael Briggs is a what ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sister Jean Patrice10:05

    Oh the holy white city! Brings back memories.

    I don't know about you kids...but I am sure as shit flying in my car.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Biggs, as always...a beautiful edition of picture of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lynn, I am so honoured to have so much ND Faculty on POTW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Michael, the Briggs' were always loved at ND. Unlike the trouble making Guidera's. I sure wish Sister AnnaMae would blog with me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. biggs there is a bauhaus house in hampton. i will take you by when you come down. i kind of like the look, but if i had to live in a bauhaus city every day i would start to feel like at some point HAL would flip a circuit and try to kill us all. its too binary- more arts and crafts please.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes- i am sure sjp is flying in a car somewhere...playing a harp nonetheless

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I was facebook friends with SJP

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no you don't, she posts everything under the sun. That's all we hear about is here flying cars...all day long.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tonite. 9PM. DJ Blue is counting down his top 25 songs of 2010 .... go ahead ... you know you wanna tune in!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jean Michel Basquiat15:36

    I'll be listening!

    ReplyDelete