Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Inspire Me!

Hello Loyal Followers of POTW! I have been kinda absent lately, sorry I left you alone so long, but I am trying to get back on track. A little about me, I am 6" tall Blonde... er wait, wrong Blog...

I have been un-inspired lately, so I thought here is something to get some juices flowing. Some of you know I made a few T-Shirts of Utica-Centric Photos, surprise, surprise....

Well I wanted to make more and I was not sure which photos to go with. So I Combed the Desert and I came up with some pictures I liked.

I numbered the pics below so do me a favor and take a look at the pics and rate em for me.

Por ejemplo: (01) -**** - This means Picture (01) gets Four Stars *

Each asterisk * is a Star, get it? So rate them * - **** One Star through Four Stars. I may be be over thinking the rating system, but I want it clear, cuz the ultimate vote count will influence what shirts I make.

Further more, if anyone sees a picture that they would like on a shirt lemme know, I have been known to give prizes...

-Okey Dokey

(01)

(02)

(03)

(04)

(05)

(06)

(07)

(08)

(09)

(10)

(11)

(12)

(13)

(14)

(15)

(16)

(17)

(18)

(19)

(20)

(21)

(22)

11 comments:

  1. Mr Mardany12:30

    Can you find a picture of Mardany's ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo I wish I could find an old Pic, not the Acropolis. I gotta ask Uncle Fred, they are his cousins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phil09:49

    I'll get some rankings in tonite. I planned on it last night but I assed out when I got home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1, 3& 21 are 4stars
    17 gets 3- i think you should crop in a little closer for the stubby's sign. the boarded up houses are depressing (except Roosevelt school- that looks cool, I love that place). also if you really put 3 old priests on a t-shirt you are a freak. its weird, i'm sorry to be the one to have to tell you that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks CJ, Im so glad there was such an overwhelming response! I guess I'll give the 3 Priests Shirt to the last to respond...

    _USUCK

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like all the pictures of dilapidated buildings. I also like pictures of delicious foods and close-ups of bugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thaks Coluch, u will get a shirt for that response! Eventhought u didnt follow directions

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1, 2, 3, 5, 14, 17 = ****
    10, 14, 15, 16, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 = ***
    4, 11 = **
    6, 7, 8, 9, 12, 13 = *

    I actually kind of liked the pics of all the old dilapidated buildings too !

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the King Benny photo for a t-shirt. The b&W on with the arms out.

    1,2,7,9,15,17 ****
    19,21 ***
    et al **

    ReplyDelete
  10. WE ARE GAINING GROUND! KEEP UP THE VOTING!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 15, 16, 20, 21, 22 - ****

    They are all spectacular, but for the purpose of a tee shirt series, I say go with the run down ol' bleeker st relics. Throw in a catchy tagline like: Utica...WTF??

    ReplyDelete